Below are some of our suggested flower crown workshop packages but if you're looking for something bespoke please don't hesitate to contact us.
Minimum of 10 guests per event
*Our flower crown workshop packages are subject to seasonal and market prices. e.g. the periods towards valentine's day and mother's day are subject to different rates.
Mobile Flower Crown Workshop package. $70 per person.
- Beautiful selection of fresh seasonal flowers
- All required flower crown materials - wire, floristry tape etc
- Beautiful quaint set up, including vases and watering cans full of flowers
- Up to 2.5 hours of workshop time
* Professional standard photoshoot available at some workshops (please enquire)
* This package does not include a venue. We are happy to go to households within 1.5 hours of Sydney. We are also happy to recommend venues we have used before. The workshops can be held indoors or outdoors.
Sydney Venue, Food and Drinks Packages
We have partnerships with these fantastic venues which we have hand selected because of their quirky private spaces and delicious food options. Please enquire about our catered hen party packages. Prices start at $70 per head.
The Cottage, Balmain - Beautiful private covered courtyard or larger private loft space
The Commons, Darlinghurst - Leafy courtyard or cute farmhouse style restaurant
Blown Lux Bar, Barangaroo - Luxurious hair salon / champagne bar.
The Balmain, Balmain - Stunning garden courtyard or an eclectic range of private indoor spaces
The Botanist, Kirribilli - Beautiful garden themed venue
Paddock, Surry Hills - Kitch private garden courtyard (available from 3pm onward)
Mobile Picnic Flower Crown Workshop package. From $80 per person.
Includes the same inclusions as the Mobile Flower Crown Workshop with the addition of;
- Boho picnic rugs
- Stands for the flowers to sit on with lace covers
- Pillows to lean on
For an additional fee we will supply jam jars to drink from with paper straws, large drink dispensers, tables and tablecloths for food and drinks.
If you're looking for the complete flower crown picnic experience, we're very pleased to announce a partnership with The Sydney Picnic Co! Please get in touch for group picnic menus. Their picnic dining experiences use locally-sourced seasonal ingredients. The picnics come in jute bags with biodegradable plates, bamboo cutlery, paper cups and napkins. Along with hand sewn personalised menu and handwritten tags on all food boxes for each hamper.
* This package does not include a venue. We are happy to go to households within 1.5 hours of Sydney. We are also happy to recommend venues we have used before.
* Council permission for public parks is the responsibility of the booking party.